Have You Thought About Owning Houses
Instead of Stocks In Your IRA?
I specialize in helping people invest in Austin real estate within their IRA. If you would like me to help you through the process of owning real estate within your IRA in the Austin Market, I would love to assist you.
You don’t need to live in Austin to invest in Austin.
We will need to be prepared to act quickly once we find a good property for you because it is very common for desirable properties to get multiple offers within the first few days of being listed. Therefore, it is VERY important that we get you prepared to act.
The process is relatively simple:
- You will establish an account with the self-directed IRA custodian.
- You will fund the account with an initial amount of approximately $5,000, which will be used to fund the Earnest Money, Option Money and Inspection Fee. (Accomplished by submitting roll over or transfer forms moving money from your current 401K or IRA to your new self-directed IRA.)
- As your Realtor, I will contact you when I have identified an attractive and qualifying property.
- As your Realtor, I will present your offer, negotiate the price and terms, coordinate the inspections, and negotiate desired repairs on your behalf.
- After you have a fully-executed contract to purchase, you will roll over or transfer additional money sufficient to cover the purchase price of the property.
- You and the IRA Custodian will sign the closing papers prepared by the Title Company. The property will be titled and insured in the name of your IRA.
- You will then turn the property over to the Property Management Company to manage. They prepare the property for lease, list it, lease it and maintain it.
- You now have a passive investment. Monthly you will receive statements from both the Property Management Company and your Self-Directed IRA Custodian. Your job will now be to watch your balance grow, and anticipate future asset appreciation. (Earnings will be tax-deferred until funds are withdrawn).
PLEASE CLICK ON THE “ABOUT” TAB TO LEARN WHY I CHOOSE TO INVEST A PORTION OF MY IRA RETIREMENT FUNDS INTO THE AUSTIN REAL ESTATE MARKET.
Note: My compensation is derived purely from the real-estate commission paid by the seller. I receive no compensation or benefit from the IRA Custodian or the Property Management Company. Also please know that I am in no way a financial advisor or IRA investment expert. I am a professional, licensed Texas Realtor and a person who is willing to share my personal experience regarding investing in real estate within my IRA.